We empower lives and change circumstances.
We intend to raise awareness in our local area as well as worldwide to the gaps that persist in the lives e of newcomers. Our organization works to eliminate lack related to the simple and basic needs. Some times it is as simple as showing them where to find a jar of peanut butter in the supermarket. They do know 'peanut butter', but it is in a strange container and the name is written in a language (English) other than their own.
In addition, we provide training, workshops, and support that help newcomers to gain employment; improve life and soft skills, as well as improve access to resources related to education, housing, health and wellness, just to name a few.
How you can help?
Why should you give?
- To support a cause.
- To be the change you wish to see in the world
- To build up the human capital in your community
- To assist someone in need
- Social and professional networking opportunities
Ways you can make a DIFFERENCE through volunteer opportunities
- What are your skills? Are you people-oriented?
- Volunteer at events, workshops, and/or fundraising activities:
- Teach English to families with limited English skills.
- Become a Speaker, a Mentor, or an Advocate - tell others why you care.
- Sponsor a child or a family.
- Donate - gently used clothes and household items.
Can't drop it off? Call Us at 517-481-5727
Window Treatments Pots & Pans Sofas Toiletries
Bed Linens Dishes Chairs Clothing
Towels Glassware Tables Shoes & Boots