Ball4All Summer Soccer 2019 - Register Here
Soccer is more than a game, it is a passion that speaks no language and transcends cultural barriers. During summer, we encouraged our youth to put down their electronic gadgets, get outside, enjoy the sun and have some fun!
We are thrilled to announce that the 1st Ball4All Soccer Camp was a success.
The goal of the Camp is a fun way to stimulate a passion for soccer in low-income youth (5 - 18 years of age), by providing a safe space to foster physical, emotional and mental growth by playing soccer ‘the right way’ and allowing them to develop various skills: soccer, team building, leadership, and bonding.
Download the 2019 Ball4All Flyer Here
See Highlights from the Ball4All Summer Soccer 2018
- FREE for low-income youth
- 8 weeks (Saturdays ONLY ): June 15 - August 17, 2019
- 9:00 a.m - 12:00 noon
- Snacks will be served at each session
- Camp includes instruction for team-building, skill development, goalkeeper training, and fun, but tactical ball movement.
- Great opportunity to interact with others, learn a new sport, or a start to a lifelong career path.
- There will be a closing ceremony at the end of the camp, where participants will receive medals and Certificates of Completion
- Perfect attendance with be awarded with a backpack filled with school supplies.
Sponsors: Download a Sponsorship flyer HERE
Our sincere appreciation and recognition to our proud sponsors who made this idea a realization. To become a Sponsor, click here
Target ALDI Sexton High School Johnny Mac's Sporting Goods
5609 W Saginaw Hwy, 5625 W. Saginaw Hwy 102 Mc Pherson Ave, 4255 Five Oaks Dr,
Lansing, MI 48915 Lansing, MI 48917-2456 Lansing, MI 48915 Lansing, MI 48911
Kewpees Sandwich Shop Capital Area Transportation Authority Playmakers
118 S. Washington Square 4615 Tranter Street 2299 W. Grand River Ave.
Lansing, MI 48933 Lansing, MI 4910 Okemos, MI 48864