Ball4All Summer Soccer 2019 - Ends
Soccer is more than a game, it is a passion that speaks no language and transcends cultural barriers. During the summer, we encourage our youth to put down their electronic gadgets, get outside, enjoy the sun and have some fun!
We are thrilled to announce that the 1st and 2nd Ball4All Soccer Camp were a success.
The goal of the Camp is a fun way to promote exercise and build relationships for soccer in low-income youth (5 - 18 years of age.) By providing a safe space to foster physical, emotional and mental growth by playing soccer.
See Highlights from the Ball4All Summer Soccer 2018
- FREE for low-income youth
- 8 weeks (Saturdays ONLY ): June 15 - August 17, 2019
- 9:00 a.m - 12:00 noon
- Snacks were served at each session
- Camp included instruction for team-building, skill development, goalkeeper training, and fun, but tactical ball movement.
- Great opportunity to interact with others, learn a new sport, or a start to a lifelong career path.
- At the closing ceremony participants received medals, Certificates of Completion, and a backpack filled with school supplies.
Sponsors: Download a Sponsorship flyer HERE
Our sincere appreciation and recognition to our proud sponsors who have always made this idea a realization. To become a Sponsor, click here
Target ALDI Sexton High School Johnny Mac Sporting
5609 W Saginaw Hwy, 5625 W. Saginaw Hwy 102 Mc Pherson Ave, 4255 Five Oaks Dr,
Lansing, MI 48915 Lansing, MI 48917-2456 Lansing, MI 48915 Lansing, MI 48911
Kewpees Sandwich Shop Capital Area Transportation Authority Playmakers
118 S. Washington Square 4615 Tranter Street 2299 W. Grand River Ave.
Lansing, MI 48933 Lansing, MI 4910 Okemos, MI 48864