Education and Training
Training is in the form of Workshops: focusing on mini sessions - covering well defined topics, that target specific challenges Newcomers are faced with on a daily basis.
- Participants work in small groups to develop confidence, and independence, as well as a feeling of community.
- Each participant will be assisted to ensure maximum 'voluntary' benefits by encouraging participation based on needs and suggestions- what the situation is now and what would make it better....
- Build consistency and create an environment for learning.
- WVI strive to offer a computer lab for English as a Second Language (ESL) speakers incorporating language learning programs to further improve ESL and comprehension levels.
- Collaborate with other agencies in order to offer the highest level of assistance (without duplication of effort) to promote excellence for all students which includes adults as well as children.